Examples of recent work
- We worked with the global, national and regional leadership teams of one of the world’s largest banks
(China, UK and South East).
- We helped an organization with the process of integrating an immigrant workforce (Israel).
- We set up a leadership training programme for senior managers in a city council (Sweden).
- We addressed gender equality in a multinational telecommunications company (US and Europe).
- We worked with the World Health Organisation and the German Ministry for Culture to increase
awareness of men’s health issues (International and Germany).
- We helped set up the first MSc programme in Homeopathy in the UK.
- We established a postgraduate training programme for medical professions (Sri Lanka).
- We developed child protection policies for UK religious communities.
- We consulted to members of the episcopate in Kenya.
- We developed national child protection policy in Sri Lanka.
- We set up a new training initiative for clergy in Sri Lanka.
- We set up an internal coaching culture with organisations in Slovenia and Hungary.
- Consulting a grassroots organisation working in conflict resolution, reconciliation and victim support (UK)
- Supporting a monastic community to work through trauma and inspire new developments
- Contribute to clergy and monastic formation at a training Institute in the UK working with students from over 40 countries (International)
- Trained a monastic organisation in deeper listening skills (Africa, Asia, Germany)